It seems Blogger is not letting me arrange my pictures again (this is getting frustrating, is anyone else having this problem?). So first is a picture of the vase arrangement we did in class 2 weeks ago.

Tuesday night was literacy night at our school and we had story time and snacks and Grey was one of the narrators of the skit! It was alot of fun!



I would like to thank Kriszti (from Budapest, Hungary) for the beautiful stitching I received in the mail a week ago. I'm sorry for not posting about it! The Stitching Angel's project this year was themed 'roses' and Kriszti did a beautiful job! Thank You!!


2 comments:
Grey is getting so big!! These kids grow too fast, I tell ya!! miss ya, hope all is well! I have been a horrible blogging friend to everyone the past two months! good to catch up with ya a little!!!
Your swap goodies look beautiful. Did you blog what you made?
marina
Post a Comment