Wednesday, July 29, 2009

a Girl and Her Dog

So......we're doing a whole lotta nothing. But since Chris checks this site everyday, I thought I'd put an end to her misery (for one whole day) and post the only pictures I have.

Erin and Jackson.

They wrestle, they play tag, they run outside.


You can sorta see her farmer's tan in the above photos. All she wants to do is play outside with her friends. She starts begging at 7:45 am and cries when it's time to come in for the night.
Unless she beats us to it.

4 comments:

marina said...

priceless!

Chris said...

My day is complete!!!!! I almost didn't check the site today because I figured the odd of something new being up were slim. Lo and behold!!! I almost wet myself.

Tiffany said...

love it when they just fall asleep on their own...it makes nite nite time so much more pleasant doesn't it? :)

Melissa Stubbs said...

Cute pictures! Erin is so cute! I wish she and Norah were closer together so they could spend time together. I bet they'd get into a lot of trouble together! :)