Yeah, this post has nothing to do with it being the 5th of May. This post has nothing to do with anything. Just some random photos. Chad sowed (is that right?) some seeds to plant in our garden this year and they are doing fantastic:
We had our yearly sweep of wind come through. I usually leave the windows open to air out the house but this time the wind was so strong you could taste the dust!
Wind:
No wind:
Today I was out in the back yard taking pictures of all of our flowers. Some grown on purpose, some not.
We'll kill these this weekend but they are kinda pretty.
I don't know where these came from?!
We also have loads of these (they are loving the apple and pear and peach blossoms).
TTFN









1 comment:
Awesome! I love Spring! Tell Chad he did a great job sprouting:) I'm so excited watching our garden grow...I could just sit out there all day a look at it!! I guess it'll be more exciting when we have more veggies and fruits coming off of it though:) Not crazy about the bee though, lol
Post a Comment