GASP!! Tremble...Palpitate! Gasp!
Ok, we're ok. Calm down. . . Our internet modem kicked the bucket so we've been a day and a half (!) with no internet. I was totally lost! I got stuff done around the house and I sewed alot cause I was so board. The boys couldn't play their games and there was no research done on any weird subject by Chad or myself. Half a dozen times I'd think, "Oh! I should look that idea up!" Only to realize we were cut off from the world!
It was most unnerving. I don't care to repeat it any time soon.
SO! Last night I sat in my chair and stitched while the rest of the family watched TV. Suddenly a wrestling match broke out. I look up and see this:

Stitch, stitch, stitch...

Glance up:

Stitch, stitch, stitch...

Glance up:

Needless to say, the kids won. . .it was a beat down.
Here are a few candid shots of Lance. He just walks around looking like this all the time.



I'm only about half way done so humor me.
I look up from some sewing yesterday to see this:

Just a little spooky. . .
Also, Chad is designing an ABC set of embroidery patterns so we can try to sell
them on my Etsy site and I got the first letter (I picked one at random) embroidered:


So, what do you think? The whole set is gonna be so cute! See Ya!
P.S. I finished my Browyn Hayes stitching (Click to enlarge):


3 comments:
Love C for Cephalopod! Can't wait to see the rest of the alphabet.
Those letters are going to be so cute! Way to go! I can't wait to see those kids in 1 1/2 weeks! It is going to be so fun. Oh, can't wait to see Chad and you too! :)
The letters look like they'll be cute! You're so talented! and I know all about not having a computer! If it weren't for Marty's laptop, I'd probably be in the looney hospital by now! It really can get to a person not being connected!!
Post a Comment