And when I say little I mean little. One 'brand name' pizza place, a BK, and an Arby's. (McD's will be back in the spring!) That's about it. We have Walmart or Smith's for groceries. One quilt shop and one scrapbook/consignment store. Really all we need although I'd kill somebody for a decent resturant or two. Oh, and we have a Dollar Tree. The best redeeming quality of this town, however, is the view. Most of the time we don't really notice the mountains, but every now and again they reach out and yell your name! Especially when the seasons change. Today fall showed up! Rushing wind, pouring rain, blowing leaves. We got our own impression of the Smokies!
(The view from our porch.)

I grabbed the camera this evening and ran out to Chad's work place road to take some pictures.



Chad drives out there every day! What a view! I also got a picture of our cute little train station!
And our cute little trains!
Well, there's a quick view of our town!

No comments:
Post a Comment