So of course today is Halloween and I have some pictures of my motley crew in their costumes!
Did I mention they have a really hard time standing still?




You would think Darth Vader and Obi One Kanobie would be more circumspect!
Lance was also having some static issues.
Trick or Treat? Who could resist?
Trunk or Treat!
Now here's the video of a child who is not used to sugar overload!
We got a major load of candy so we'll be hoppin' for the next month!
Hope your Halloween was as good!

3 comments:
Happy Halloween Koyle Family!!! The kids look awesome...well, the boys that is! Erin looks stunningly beautiful!! Hey, A friend of mine just met Kim! They live in her stake. Small world! ...and actually ya'll probably know the Proctors? Jenny and Josh Proctor? They were in Irmo with us and lived in our apartment complex...I think at the same time. A/w--they just met Kim a week or two ago and she emailed me b/c she was excited about it. LOL tiff
Cute! Cute! I can't wait to see Erin and Norah beside each other in a few weeks. That is going to be hilarious! I'm sure they are two totally different sizes even though they are only 4 1/2 months apart! Do you think Norah will ever grow?? Probably not, considering I'm her mom!
I love the dancing video--kind of reminds me of Chad back in the day at YSA dances. : )
Post a Comment