Thursday, October 23, 2008

Living Large in the BC

OK, so I forgot to post McDonalds last night . . . sorry . . .

My neighbor drove by my house to tell me the McDonald's up the street was being demo'd as we sat there in the routine of our everyday lives. Were we content to let this momentous occasion pass us by? No, By George! We're were not!

Lance burst into tears cause they were tearing down the McDonald's.

The kids and I ran to the van and left everything on (I did remember to shut the door). Chad arrived about 10 minutes later and started looking for blood cause he thought we had run to the hospital. I got him on his cell phone and when he started to fuss at me for not leaving a note I told him to get up to McD's and fuss at me here!!! Didn't he know the McD's was COMING DOWN!!?? So he booked it up the street and caught most of the destruction.



The extreme event caused a Brigham City traffic jam...people were crowding the sidewalks!


We were crowding the sidewalks!!



But it was worth every mind expanding minute!! Crash! Boom! Shatter!!








Then they ripped into the playplace!!




All in all it was 'the' event of the fall! Sorry you missed it!

We all drove/walked home very contented.

Best. Evening. Ever.

1 comment:

Melissa Stubbs said...

What in the world??? Why, of all the restaurants in the world, did they demo a McD's??? Seems like that should be up for the eternities!!