Well, as it turns out, I didn't have just a stubborn cold. . .it was a severe sinus infection with a small dash of strep throat (just for variety). Great fun! Now that I'm drugged up to my eyeballs I can start to function again.
Hmmm...now on to the fun stuff!
Today was our first set of teacher conferences for this year. At 1:15 we all (except Chad) went to meet Mrs. Burbank, Grey's third grade teacher. She seems to be a very nice lady and she said Grey was doing just great. Above average on his testing and friendly to all of the kids.

Can you tell which tree is Grey's? Maybe the slightly robotic looking one?
Then at 1:30 we ran down to Mrs. Wuthrich's (pronounced Wuth-ric) class to see how Lance is doing. Also testing above average and making friends. I've been really happy with how happy Lance is and all he's learning.
They are working on a opera (all year long) based on the nursery rhyme 'Hey Diddle Diddle'. Lance will be the cat and they've painted the backdrop. It should be quite the performance! Lance returned from school one day with blue paint behind his ears and on his arms ;) I think it was well worth it. The final performance will be in May.
Here's one last photo for you. It's not a very good one but it shows Erin in her pink glitter tutu. She was dancing, and eating, and watching herself in the reflection of the door behind her. It was funny.


No comments:
Post a Comment