Saturday, November 22, 2008

Vampires and Children

One Word. . .Yummy!

So I went to see the movie Twilight and Christina did not go with me. She can expect bad, bad things at Christmas. (You hear that Christina...bad, bad things.) The movie was very good. All of the showings were sold out for that night so it's good I got advanced tickets. The audience cheered when the previews were over, they cheered when the title scene popped up, they cheered when Edward appeared, they cheered when Jacob appeared and they cheered when the movie was over. There were more men then I expected. It was really good and it followed the book faithfully. I bet the sequel will be here before we know it.

Then I hurried over to IKEA to pick up a few things for Little E's upcoming B-day.
All by myself (bad, bad things).


A few days ago the weather was perfect outside so I decided to cut the grass and trim up the flowerbed and the kids got their bikes out. A few of the neighborhood kids came out to ride and play too.

Erin made a new friend and Lance and T.J. made up a new game. . .carball. The object was to throw a Matchbox car as high as you could and get it to fall through the basketball hoop. It looked fun and no one got beaned in the head, so it's all good.




The un-photograph-able Grey.


The kids got ahold of the camera and took some pictures...it explains the smudged lens!





Too cute and too funny!! I do love my boys!!







3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your kids pictures are funny:) Cutie patooties! I Love the Edward picture you posted!! I'm going to steal it to put with my Twilight pictures, Ok? :) I'm going to see it again with a friend who had to work that night. One friend told me that it was even better the second time! Where are ya'll living? I know you're in Utah, just can't remember exactly where. We'll have to come see you next time we're up there.

Melissa Stubbs said...

Yummy is exactly right!! I went with my friend the other night! It was great! I can't wait to talk all about it when we see y'all on Thursday night! So Soon! We can't wait!

Oh, can't wait to see the kids too! ;)

Unknown said...

In my defense...my kitty died. :( Poor little Harley.