Friday, May 1, 2009

How To Relax! (You know you want to.)


Spring has sprung here in Northern Utah.



Chad's buddy Thane came over a weekend ago to help Chad trim the fruit bearing trees and vines around our house. (pear, apple, peach, and grapes) They look alot thinner now.



Thane is really good with kids and Erin just followed him around so she could 'help'.




So, now for the information you've all been waiting for!



How To Relax!

In 2 easy steps!


Step One:
Remove your shoes



Step Two:
Relax!


Didn't know it was that easy, didja?


And now we DANCE!






You know, I wouldn't really have much to post if it weren't for Erin. This is what the boys did when I asked for a picture:



Whatever, Mom.


Our last order of business is a pet update. Jackson got a haircut and he's looking pretty fly.


This is the last picture of the kittens I got before they dissapeared. We've looked everywhere! We think the mom took them up to a hole in our garage roof that leads to half of our attic. We can't hear them or see them but mom stays around and she's not engorged like she should be if she had stopped nursing. Here's hoping!

2 comments:

marina said...

I think I like the world according to Erin.
Thought you had run away cause you hadn't blogged for awhile?
cheers
Marina

Melissa Stubbs said...

That Erin is so cute! She always puts a smile on my face. I hope y'all can find the kittens. That's crazy! Tell the boys to smile once in a while! They are so funny!