Tuesday, April 21, 2009

From the Heart



(www.below14th.etsy.com)


Hello All,

This week has been crazy! As some of you know I have heart palpitations every 3 months or so. (Due to extra electrical tissue in my heart.) They usually only last 5 or 10 minutes at the most. Saturday however, I ended up in the emergency room in the Brigham City hospital being treated for one that ended up lasting 25-30 minutes. They gave me a drug that stopped my heart for around 3 seconds and then restarted at a more normal speed. It was an interesting experience. It sounds like I'll have to have outpatient surgery to get rid of the extra tissue.
Should be. . . interesting? I'll talk to my cardiologist today and see when we can set up all of this.

(www.MyPinkTurtleStudio.etsy.com)

Last night I taught my first Beginning Embroidery class at Joann's ! There was one lady that signed up and she and I had a blast! I'm looking forward to the next class in May.

(www.studio236.etsy.com)

In other news, we adopted/fostered the neighborhood cat a week ago when we discovered she was pregnant. Well, last night, she had 6 kittens!! We're excited. She has them hidden away in the back room of our garage but I did manage to get some pictures. We moved them into this box so they'd be warmer but the mom just moved them right back to her hidy-hole when we were done. Anybody wanna cat?




Hope you have an exciting day!

(www.lovingleecrafted.etsy.com)

3 comments:

marina said...

Sorry to hear you had to go to hospital, they aren't my favourite places.
Hope surgery will settle things for you.
Would love a kitten but the princess that lives at my house wouldn't have it.
keep well.
Marina

Meg said...

Keep us updated on the health stuff, I hope that the procedure will fix the heart palpitations and help you to feel better. Have fun finding homes for all those kittens :)

Melissa Stubbs said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon and that the surgery will go well. Do you think you could next day air a kitty all the way to Vermont? I doubt it! They are cute though!