Today is a photo heavy post, so if you don't have time to review it, I'll understand. (Well, not really but I'll try.) Today is all about paradigm shifts. I'm gonna blow yer mind! First up is Chad's quilt. . .that's right Chad's quilt! He decided to give quilting a try since it's all angles and math and see how it came out. We sent it to Adele Stubbs (our newest niece) and they've gotten it so now we POST! Chad picked the colors (although I paid...hehehe).
Then he pieced.
Then he pieced some more! He was exact in his measurements!
Then he pieced.
Then he pieced some more! He was exact in his measurements!
Then he sandwiched and trimmed.
Then he quilted (not his favorite part).
Then he put on the binding that he made.
And last but not least he added some lovin'!
We hope you enjoy it Adele!

Our next feature is the mind blowing photography of Miss Erin. We found these posed photos in the camera when we uploaded. (Warning: the following images contain graphic photos of a plastic lizard. The squeamish should look away.)




We're gonna have to get this girl an indestructible camera.
On Monday we had to go and update Lance's and Erin's vaccinations. It was not fun. Lance totally rocked! No crying or anything! Notice the giraffe band aid?

Erin, however, needed 4 shots. Two in each leg. I hate vaccines. Here she is sporting this years highest in band aid fashion. (Poor wittle wegs!)

She was not happy.

Even though she got a free T-shirt to go with her sucker.

Erin, however, needed 4 shots. Two in each leg. I hate vaccines. Here she is sporting this years highest in band aid fashion. (Poor wittle wegs!)

She was not happy.

Even though she got a free T-shirt to go with her sucker.

I have finished 4 of the 8 napkins for Grandma and I'm very happy with them. (Marina, I don't know if y'all have Target stores down there but if you do their cotton napkins are luscious!! I guess you could always go to www.target.com too.)

And on a final note, Spring is starting to peek through the ground and flirt. My front garden gets cut to the ground every fall so it always looks so desolate in the winter. The peonies are comin'!





4 comments:
CHAD!!!!! I'm impressed!!! I love the colors. Can't wait to see Adele bundled in it.
And Erin is quite the photographer! I love the staging!
Hugs to all!!!!!!!
WE LOVE IT!!!!! I can't believe that Chad did all that work for Adele. It is so beautiful. I'll take pictures of Adele in it and post them on my blog soon. Thanks for the extra special "lovin" that went into it! It makes it that much more special. Jenifer, nice tutoring! Again, we love it!!
Well done Chad on your quilt. Why do men have to make it all about mathematics- but he did add the lovin'.
We do have target here I will definitely look out for those napkins. Yours look fantastic.
I agree with Erin about the vaccinations! Poor bub!
Way to go Chad!!! Very impressive! You better be careful, keep working like that and Erin will be expecting you to make her Wedding Dress!! Love Erin's pictures!! Brant does that with my Camcorder...family recordings and then smack dab in the middle is Brant & his friend doing a cooking show on Marissa's kitchen set!!
Post a Comment