Chad and the boys had off Friday and Monday (the boys had Thursday, too) so we spent a great deal of the long weekend out side. Chad spent Friday playing with his buddy Nate, I spent Saturday playing in Layton and demo-ing for my embroidery class at Joann's, and the boys spent Friday and Saturday playing on the computer and the Wii. Erin did whatever 3 year old girls do. Chad and the kids dyed eggs Saturday...

...and on the way home that night I caught a fantastic sunset. These are from the highway looking over Willard Bay to the mountains beyond. Do you see the train? And no, I wasn't in the van when I took the pictures.




Our daffodils in the back yard were blooming so Erin picked them (all) and brought them to me! How sweet. . .

Sunday morning we had a visit from the Easter Bunny!!



Breakfast was a chocolate high!
Later that afternoon we had an Easter egg hunt. With Chad hiding them the kids were challenged.




On Monday we had decided to have a picnic. We went to one of the parks downtown and had lunch (with some suprise Krispy Kreme from Daddy), we played on the playground, and flew one of our kites. It was a beautiful and fun day!







We'd also like to say hi to our newest niece/cousin, Miss Meredith
who joined our family on Monday!!

3 comments:
Wish I had been there during all those sunny days with the kids...we were probably raining..two days ago we had large marble sized hail. Cats were running everywhere.
love dad.
Sounds like you made the most of the easter break!
I love the photo of the kids at the park table. It is such a great snapshot.
scenery shots great too.
You have a great camera! I really need a new one! Glad to see the kids are doing good and having fun. I wish we had some warm weather. The cool air doesn't seem to want to go away! At least it's been sunny the last couple of days here. :)
Post a Comment