Well, this weekend was Chad's Birthday! Since he already had his birthday present from me,
(a 3 day American La mans Series weekend)

(I'll try to get him to post about it soon) we decided to make his Bday a family day! We haven't had Papa John's Pizza in 2 YEARS so that was our first stop. We were running a little late so we ate it in the van at the movie theatre parking lot.

We're not really Star Wars fans...can you tell?

BTW, Chad and I met over a Papa John's pizza!


Then we went to go see the Disney/Pixar movie UP! We are a Pixar lovin' family. Grey's first theater movie was Finding Nemo, Lance's was Cars, and Erin's was UP! It was really good, too!


Then we went to go see the Disney/Pixar movie UP! We are a Pixar lovin' family. Grey's first theater movie was Finding Nemo, Lance's was Cars, and Erin's was UP! It was really good, too!

After the great movie we decided it was time for Ice Cream! We found a Baskin Robbins and everybody got to pick out their favorite scoop! Chad: Jamocca something-or-other, Jenifer: Praline and Cream, Grey: Oreo mix, Lance: Chocolate Chip, and Erin: Chocolate. Yummy!

The big one Chad is holding is mine...I'd never had a waffle cone before, eet was goood.

On Sunday afternoon Chad went driving and took some pictures of the beautiful scenery up the canyon.




Hope you had a great weekend too!

4 comments:
Happy Bday little brother!!! Sounds like a fun weekend. Btw...the scenery is beautiful! We love you guys!!!
Happy birthday to Chad.
I love Pixar too. I think the short movies at the start are as good as the feature.
Happy Birthday Chadder! Did you get my email? I'm glad you had such a great weekend. Love all the pictures! Looks like Lance and Grey did a fab job on their plays! We miss y'all!
Happy, Late, birthday Chad!! Looks like you had a great one!
Post a Comment