Friday, June 19, 2009

Planes and Games


Hello All,

After some pointed harassment I thought I'd get online and update the blog. First, my heart 'procedure' went well. I've been sliced and fried and am feeling fine. My leg has a few small holes in it that I have to be careful of, the meds were fantastic and I was in and out within one day.

Second, Christina and I flew to Colorado Springs last weekend and surprised Mom and Allie. Lauren picked us up at the airport the night before so we could go to Allie's baby shower. We redecorated her living room, pigged out at the IHOP, and had a great time.

Thirdly, the weekend before that Chad and the boys went to an air show at Hill Air Force Base.







This weekend while Mom was here and (before the surgery) we went to DI several times and Sunday morning we went to Temple Square in SLC to here Music and the Spoken Word.




The choir and orchestra was fantastic! Then we walked around Temple Square. There is alot of construction going on in and around the square but it was still beautiful.




Extreme Close-up!


My Lance is so pretty!

So that has about caught us up to the present. Christina told me she had thought about running her own blog but then thought it would be the most boring blog in the world so instead she's going to offer random thoughts and pics on my blog! She didn't have any notice but she came up with a quote to share.

Quote of the Day:

"Things could always be worse; for instance you could be ugly and work in the Post Office."

1 comment:

Melissa Stubbs said...

Glad you guys are doing good. We are too, just super busy with the move. I'll post this week and let everyone see the house. Have a great week and tell the kids hello!