Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blah, blah, blah

Here's the newest additions from my flower class and to my Etsy site:






And here are my cheeseball kids who hate to take pictures when they're looking cute.





Erin made a path for one of her cars with every DVD we own. What a mess!

5 comments:

marina said...

What lovely photos. Your quilt is gorgeous and so are the kids in their going out clothes.
Well done with the flower arranging.
cheers
Marina

Tiffany said...

good job on the flower arrangements! Marissa is starting to discover that she can rip down all of our DVD's and create things with them too! ...and actually, she just rips them off the bottom shelf and spreads them all over the place so she can look at the covers, really. Still makes a huge mess with em! I guess anything to keep them busy right:)

Melissa Stubbs said...

I have definitely seen one of those dvd paths at my house! Too funny! The kiddos are adorable and I want to squeeze them! So cute!!! And you are doing an amazing job on the flowers. Did you or Chad make the quilt?? I love mine!!!!! Adele uses it everyday in her crib!!!! Love y'all!!!

Kim said...

The quilt is beautiful!

Melissa Stubbs said...

How was Halloween? What were the kids dressed up as??