So we have some miscellaneous happenings from the Koyle homestead. Chad has been upping his grocery game. With some coupons and an online site he's doubled our intake without changing our grocery budget. It's been accumulating around the kitchen so today we moved it all down to the basement under the basement. Wha-chaaa!
Before:

After:

I discovered this beauty at DI for FIVE DOLLARS! After stripping off of the rust colored fabric and pulling out more staples then I knew man had created (and losing the use of my hands for 2 days) I painted it black.



I took a billion pictures of how it came apart so I can put it back together with new fabric soon. When I took it apart I discovered the makers tag...this chair hails from Atlanta, GA!
Today we also pulled out our Halloween decor. Love it!

And this is Grey being feisty on Dad's car.

2 comments:
I'm so proud of my thrifty kids!
I'm so jealous! You're yard looks great, your decorations are beautiful, that chair rocks my face- and chad's car- well, grey did a beautiful job! And way to go on the grocery thing- you'll have to teach me how to do that. I spent 8 hours straight in auditions today. :(
Post a Comment