Monday, September 28, 2009

Chad's Wanderings



Today (Monday) Chad took the day off to de-stress from work. Erin and I went about our business and the boys went back to school and Chad went into the mountains. When he has time and the ability he goes into the mountains.


The last time Chad was up there he was sitting on a rock, enjoying the view and he heard this sound. He whipped around and saw...the Mountain Cow!


Now I'm going to make you green with envy! The Ogden D.I. just relocated to another location and doubled in size. I was there for the opening weekend and I racked up!

Coffee Table with baskets!!


A little bit of sanding and a lick of paint and I've got some solid wood treasures!

4 comments:

marina said...

You are the queen of bargain hunting. Love your treasures.
I wouldn't mind taking to the mountains if I lived where you do. What scenery.

Anonymous said...

I am green!!!!!!!! Such luck or rather I taught you well! Love MOM

Chris said...

HELLZ BELLZ! Those are some great finds! I love the coffee table and the glass dishes. Ahhhh- the elusive mountain cow- Very few people have seen it- much less taken a picture of it- it's much like the Loch Ness.

Kim said...

What beautiful scenery! I can see why Chad likes to spend so much time in the mountains.
What great finds! I love the hat boxes.