So Erin and I ((have I mentioned how nice it is to have the boys in school?)) went to DI this morning. We found some cool toys. This is a cat (?) that came with fancy shoes...what more can you want out of life!?

And this is a new pair of 'spy' glasses!

I also found some cool toys but the one I wanted to share is this footed bowl ($1.50)...

It was so pretty I had to go to Walmart and get some roses to go in it. (It's much prettier than the pink carnations we were given in class yesterday!)


I got the roses and then went to my front yard and cut the greenery from a few of the bushes that needed trimming. I'm very happy with the results!
Whaa-pow!!! Here's some artsy-fartsy headed your way!

2 comments:
That flower arrangement freaking rocks my face. Wow, I love it. And good for you for posting so many times to your blog- I giggled.
Love the DI finds! My girls had that same cat with all it's dress up clothes when they were little. The spy glasses are awesome. Clark would love a pair of those!
Great job on the flower arranging. That's a good skill to have!!!
Give hugs and kisses to your family from us! :)
Post a Comment