Thursday, September 10, 2009

School and Flowers

Hello all! I only have a few pictures of the boys heading off to school.
They were both excited and so was I!




I have also started school myself. I'm taking 2 classes at the Botanical Gardens in Kaysville through USU; Introduction to Horticulture and Flower Arranging. Horticulture is boring but the flower arranging is fun.

So far we've made a boutonniere, we started a wreath (to be completed) and we did our first official arrangement.





On another note Lauren's son Ammon fell off of her pick-up truck and dislocated his jaw and broke it in two places. Here are some flowers for him, poor baby!


3 comments:

marina said...

Good on you for doing your course. Looks like the boys went off to school ok. Did you do a happy dance?
Your arrangement in the jug is beautiful too. How terrible for Lauren's son. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Chris said...

Boys starting school rocks my face!

Kim said...

What cute kids!