Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Day With Nucor


Today was the Nucor company picnic for the Brigham City plant. We love these picnics...we always have alot of fun! Before the fun, however, we went to the office to move Chad from one cubicle to another. The kids helped...here is the before and after.



Erin and Lance got wet in the water fountain so they ended up in a few of Daddy's shirts.

Once we got to the park we had soda and hamburgers and hot dogs and then the kids got to run and play on the bounce houses! Woo Hoo!





The kids got their faces painted and for some reason this just tickled

my funny bone...they were soooo cute!


Here is our Zombie.





And our Skeleton.





And our Unicorn.




They shot off the candy cannon! You could feel the 'BOOM!' reverberate in your chest!




We had ices and ice cream.



We played ring toss and we played on the play ground.

Grey and Lance found some big inflated rings and played sumo!








Too funny!

2 comments:

marina said...

looks like it was a great picnic!
Love the face painting.

Chris said...

hahahahaha! Lance went over onto his head! That cracked me up- in fact- I snorted when I saw it. The face painting was awesome! The boys were scarey and erin was so cute. I'm a little upset I don't get to go to company picnics like that. Chad's desk looks awesome.