Sunday, October 4, 2009

It Was A Dark And Stormy Day....


Today was dark and stormy (my favorite kind of weather) so I decided to go out driving. I headed north for miles and miles and took some pictures.


Here was a first for me...do you know what this is a field of?

Onions!!










3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE LOVE storms!!! Those are some cool pictures you got!! Hope y'all are doing well. Glad to be finally catching up on blogs:)

Kim said...

What beautiful photos!!! What kind of camera do you have?

Chris said...

You know, I pride myself on my onion taking abilities- I love onions- white onions, yellow onions, green onions, purple onions....I'm salivating. I've never actually seen them grown before- That's amazing. I want to go see them now- maybe harvest a few- illegally- Oh my- I'm getting some ideas for a fun Saturday!
Anyway, that was a great storm, I wish I had a good camera I would have taken some from down here.