We just got back from a week in South Carolina and I have more pictures than you can shake a stick at. However, while I edit and select the best I thought I'd cover the second annual Koyle Fireworks Extravaganza!
We begin with anticipation:
The boys helped orchestrate the order of the blasts.
There were lots of oohhhh's and aahhhhh's...
Chad was as excited as the kids.
Chad tried to light two or three firecrackers at a time but that's harder than it sounds.
Erin took some pictures too.
Some of the fireworks were LOUD!
Then came the grand finale!
It was a very fun evening...we hope your fourth was fun as well!!
THE END















1 comment:
looks like it was a great 4th July for you guys.
Love the fireworks, it is illegal over here to have fireworks so we don't get them being set off at homes only organised ones at New Year (or a few illegal ones too).
cheers
Marina
Post a Comment