Ok...I've more or less given up trying to keep these in much order. I know we took some of these pictures on the Monday we were there. (Chad says anyway!) They're pretty no matter when they were shot.
So here are a few from around the house. I love this shot of Bennett and Adele.
And Meredith. This might be my favorite shot from the whole week!
I think the Super Duper Clubhouse in Mimi's coat closet was Erin's idea. Stacey made it happen.
That evening we went to get some family pictures taken by a professional. The location was beautiful but it was HOT. Let me rephrase that...H. O. T. The kids were exhausted from playing in the lake that morning so we barely made it through the session. Lance almost fell asleep leaning on me!
This is the crop of girls born around the same time as Grey. My family will probably remember some of these kids: (Madeline, Hannah, Olivia, Macy, and Claire)
The Hot Dads:
Kim and John:
The Stubbs Family:
Stacey and Robby:
Meredith:
The Original Koyle Family:
Stacey and Kim:
More to come...again!
















1 comment:
Looks like you had a great trip. What wonderful family photos but I don't see one of your family. You know I want a copy!!!! Love you. MOM
Post a Comment