Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow Suits and Cameras

Good Day Viewers!
This morning Chad gave me one of my Birthday presents.
"But wait!" you say, "It's not your Birthday yet!"
Don't worry, gentle reader, the gift is a new camera and I must learn to use it before our trip to Colorado Springs. (So there!)
We have had a marvelous few inches of snow today so I will share with you the marvelous pictures I have taken...prepare to be amazed!


Lance calls these his 'farm boy' pants. This is his new snow suit!


OK, don't look at the mess in the background...we've moved our bedroom to the basement and we're going to hang a rod for our clothes soon. Right now they're on the floor...don't judge me.


X-treme Close Up!!



X-treme Chad!!



Erin decided the snow was tasty-goodness and that's all she did out there!




Grey also got an early Birthday present...cause the others already had their snow suits we gave him his so he could play in the snow too.




Real quick. . . I made some more curtains and these actually match. I usually don't consider myself a 'red' person but these are pretty cute. What do you think?



Now!! To blow your mind!


Can you say "automatic panorama"!?






2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm jealous!! Marty actually bought me a new camera for Christmas, but I can't open it yet, and we aren't going anywhere so there's no excuse for me! Your pictures look good! What kind of camera did you get?

Melissa Stubbs said...

Looks like you got the hang of your new camera! Great pictures! Don't you just love all the time it takes to get into the snow pants, gloves, coats, hats, scarfs, etc. Then they only want to play in the snow for 15 minutes tops! That's how long it takes to put all that stuff on!!!!!