I'm not feeling verbose today so I'll just post a picture or two of Thanksgiving. Just keep in mind we had some Koyle Cousins visit that night and Erin's Birthday the next day so I'll be posting more pictures than you can shake a stick at soon!
This is Lance's centerpiece! One of a kind!


We ate till we were stuffed and Grey ate for another 15 minutes after that!


Lance ended up eating nothing at all! He said it was yucky. Oh well, his loss!!!
It was a wonderful meal (thanks Chad!!) and a great day to spend as a family!
Hope yours was good too!

3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!!! (belated just a little!) Maybe by Christmas I'll get our Turkey Day pictures posted!!! Grey is so big!! Crazy how time has flown!! Working on any projects lately?
What a lovely centerpiece. Everything looks extra good! Hope it was great!
We had such fun with y'all! I hope to post soon. I have to recover from our whirlwind trip first! When we left, Tate kept asking when we were going to go to that other house with the dog again! Too Cute!! Our kids had a blast with yours! I wish we could get them together more often!!!
Chad, thanks for the yummy french toast and bacon for breakfast!!
Post a Comment