Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I made sure the boys were wearing green today so nobody got pinched! It's been beautiful today, so Erin and Jackson have been playing outside. Meanwhile, I finished Meredith's quilt! Finished and quilted! It looks really good if I do say so myself. I even sewed up a reversible pillow case to match! Here are some close up's :
(I'm not showing the whole thing until Mitch and Megan have seen it!)



And here's the back of the quilt.

Isn't it cute!



5 comments:

Kim said...

I love the quilt! Can't wait to see little Meredith snuggled in it!! We need a baby to squeeze and kiss around here!!!!!!!
Great job Jenifer!

Kim said...

oh... and thanks for the view, Chad! Love it!

Tiffany said...

love the quilt! the back doesn't really match, though...it's the wrong shade of blue:)

Meg said...

Oh, I'm so excited to get it! You are the best! I can't wait to take pictures with Meredith snuggled up in it! Guess we need to start a blog :)

Chris said...

That's awesome!