This weekend was a very busy one for us. On Friday we got a box from Great Grandma containing (among other things) Mardi Gras beads! Erin LOVED them.


We were very glamorous!
Christina came to pay us a visit. The kids were so excited to have an adult around that had to pay attention and play with them and watch them perform. There was a lot of Stratego (Grey's new game) and a lot of dancing and singing from Erin. Lance got to show off his mad Wii skills.


Then Chris and I moved furniture, painted, cleaned, and put furniture back in the living room and the master bedroom downstairs. It was a lot of work and we were sore by the end of the day. We also came up with the Simmons cry of triumph...it sounds like "Aaaaaagggggg!". We spackled and sanded and we thought our Daddy would be very proud of us. While Chris and I painted, Chad took the kids out and about. Saturday was the official opening of our new McDonald's and that's where they went to lunch. They got Happy Meals, a free frisbee, free cookies, and free ice cream! They said it was the best McDonald's Day EVER!!
Erin and Daddy got in their weekend singing and dancing.


We'd also like to give a shout out to our new neice/cousin Adele Pheobe Stubbs! Welcome to the world little one!

3 comments:
Ok...Erin is toooo cute! Thanks for the video.
cute video! I'm in the process tearing up our bedroom and repainting, etc. It's in the torn up stage right now....can't wait til I can put it all back together:) good for you to get all of that done!
Glad you had such a great weekend. We did too! Thanks for the shout out to Adele! She is a cutie and we are both doing good. I'll post more pictures of her on our blog soon.
Post a Comment