

I started work on a Nursery Rhyme 'something' using patterns from a 1914 newspaper.


And I finished a 'something' from one of my Bronwyn Hayes patterns.

I really need to find more things to do with my stitcheries when I finish them. Some I could sell but some are copyrighted and can't be sold. I've got several stitcheries just sitting around waiting to become 'something'.
To round out the day we drove down to Draper to visit Ikea!
Grey won't let me take his picture anymore...Lance doesn't have that problem.



We wanted to visit the illusive VF Outlet Mall ( I say illusive because it's all but impossible to find) but once again were thwarted! By the time we got through meandering through Ikea and then had dinner at Goodwood BBQ it was too late to visit the outlets. One Day!!
Sunday was fun too. I uploaded several items to my shop (vintage and new) in preparation for the magazine coverage from http://www.vivalamoda.com/.


Oh, didn't I tell you about my (online) magazine coverage? (Hehehehehe!) I was contacted a few days ago by the editor to ask if they could use a picture of one of my items in one of their spreads. I said "Sure! Yes! Thank You, Please!" Here is a preview that she sent me: (mine is the onesie with the crossbones)


3 comments:
Wow you are a published artist now!
Lovely to see you using the Bronwyn Hayes patterns....
by the way I think you need a bigger car (or less ikea!)
Yay!I'm loving it, its so much fun to see the progress of it. How awesome that your things were shown in the magazine!
It looks like you were ust visiting Chad at work:) in that Ikea picture!
Post a Comment