

For Valentine's Day Erin received a feather boa from Pica. It shed like a dog.
(Not like my dog! He doesn't shed at all!)
When I was uploading these photos I discovered someone had been snapping away with my camera. I also discovered Lance was in collusion with said someone.
Lance hands.

Yes, that's Lance about to take a flying leap off of the arm of my couch...sigh.
It is kinda an artistic shot though.


I also worked on Mitch and Megan's baby quilt some more. The front is now finished. I need to back it and quilt it and it's done!

I'm also making a quilted throw for the living room.
I'm working on a wall hanging of each month. I finished 4 (one is off drying) and I'm almost done with the 5th.


And last but not least:
Erin found these shoes in her closet (they are a little small) and then she got the top of a wooden box (so you could hear the tapping) and danced her heart out! Here on blogspot for your enjoyment, I present Miss Erin! (In her pull-up and boy PJ's)


Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to turn it over.

4 comments:
What a cute tap dancer!
I LOVE all the crafty stuff...especially the quilt for M&M. Give hugs to everyone from us!!!!
Lance takes pictures like Chad!! ...his head shot looks like Chad's on FB:) You've been busy..Love the Quilt for M & M!!!!
You have been busy! Love all the stitcheries...
and the quilt tops are great too.
Cute, cute, cute! It's all just so cute! Erin, the quilts, and all the other stuff too! You are talented! I hope all is going good for y'all. We are good, just waiting for the baby to come...:)
Post a Comment