So this morning it started to snow. And it snowed all day long! Around 3:00 pm all of these birds showed up out of no where. This is really the weirdest place for birds. . .very few birds in the summer and TONS in the winter.

Can you make out hundreds of birds on the electrical line?

Erin and I went to DI to drop off some things and ended up finding some treasures! Erin found a Barbie stable with doors that open up and I found these!

Then this evening I worked on the baby quilt for the other Koyle's.
(Uhh...Mitch and Megan that is.)

The center panel is finished and next time I'll work on borders and fussy cutting bunnies for corner squares. Megan, if you don't like it, let me know!

2 comments:
Yay! I'm loving it, oh my goodness, I can't wait to see it in person, you are the best!
Totally cute blanket! What perfect colors for Meg! Isn't it weird the amount of bird there are in cold places? We have tons too! What happened to flying south for the winter???
Post a Comment