Chad and I have a debate going about messes. He thinks it's better to miss a nap and watch the kids to make sure a big mess doesn't occur. I think it's ok to take a nap and then clean up the mess. It's a matter of my free time divided by the time it takes to clean the mess. If I get to nap (on and off) for an hour and a half and it takes 15 minutes to clean the Fruit Loops and paper off of the floor than I'm ahead by 1 hour and 15 minutes! I heard Grey come in from outside and say, "Oh, my gosh!" and I'm thinking, "hmmmm...may be a mess." Then Chad walks in and I hear, "Oh, my gosh!" and I'm thinking, "What did Erin do?" So I go downstairs and it's messy but she's done w a a a y worse. It takes maybe ten minutes to clean up and we're good! What do you stay at homes think. No nap,no mess or nap and mess?
In other news, I'm scheduled to teach two basic embroidery classes at Joann's in a few weeks and they finally put my sample on the wall!


Chad and me and Erin met at a windshield replacement place to have the windshield on the van replaced. We went to Wendy's for lunch and then he dropped us off when it was done. Then me and Erin went to get the van inspected and then we went to the old courthouse to pay the taxes. We're now street legal!! Other than that it's been pretty quiet. Tomorrow the real estate lady comes to tell us how much we could try to sell the house for (if we try to sell). So we'll see if the moving to Logan dream (GOAL!) is any closer. Bye!
P.S. Leave Comments!!!

2 comments:
You work looks great hang on the wall! Good luck with you classes. I hope all of your students are brilliant and talented! Love MOM
FROM DAD
I HAVE A WONDERFUL IDEA ON THE NAP/MESS DELIMMA.
BUY A TIMER. ONE WHOSE PARTICULAR ALARM IS UNFAMILIAR TO THE KIDS.
IF YOU WANT TO TAKE AN HOUR NAP THEN SET IT FOR 45 MINUTES AND TELL THE KIDS, "WHEN THAT BEEP,BEEP,BEEP GOES OFF YOU HAD BETTER STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND START CLEANING UP". OR FOR WHATEVER TIME PERIOD YOU THINK.
IS THAT TOO HARSH?
DAD
Post a Comment