Friday, January 30, 2009

It's a turtle...uh, tortise


Don't know what it is, do you? It's too fast for ya, huh?

Once Lance learned all of his sounds and sight words we get to have a weekend visitor!





This is Lance's class pet. It is not a turtle and don't you dare call it one!! Oddly enough it doesn't have a name. Lance won't touch it. Grey patted it on the head and Erin touched it's head. Then we all had to wash our hands!!! Right now!!



Once he cornered himself I decided to put him away for Daddy to play with once he gets home.
Lance had to make an 'all about me' poster to hang in the hall at school.

Notice what he wants to be when he grows up?




Anywho. . . I got a package in the mail yesterday! Looky here:



FABRIC!!!!! WOO HOO!!



My sister-in-law Megan and I have been e-mailing back and forth about a quilt for her new baby girl. She found a really cute fabric line and then we settled on a pattern with a few tweaks. I'll document the making of this quilt as I go along! I can't wait!


I finished the last onesie I was working on. I also finished another towel for my mother-in-law. She's ordered 4 so only 1 more to go! (Pam, if you see this let me know if you like them; if not I'll start some more and sell these in the shop!)




Ready for Spring yet?

Me, too.

No comments: