Don't ya just love that word? Stymied: To thwart; stump. Friday I was thwarted. I wanted to go look at the dream land and take some pictures and get hot chocolate with the kids. So we left right after school and began to drive to Logan. It was foggy but I thought maybe up in Logan it would be clearer. It was not.


But let me share some of the joys of Logan with you!
This is Little Bear River:
This is the Logan Temple at the intersection at Main Street as you come from the land in Petersboro.

This is the old fashioned A&W for Mom and Chad who love root beer floats!

Then the old fashioned McDonalds (as opposed to the newer one on the other side of town):

Then the delightful Papa John's:

Don't laugh...Brigham doesn't have any of these places! This one might be a problem...

We love the hot chocolate and the kids love the ginormous chocolate chip cookies! After we achieved hot chocolatage we went to view the land.

Isn't the view lovely!?

Sigh . . .well, maybe next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment