

I took several pictures but most of them are blurry and really...who wants to look at other people opening presents? Not even me.
I made my mom a button wreath (vintage buttons) but strangely enough I didn't have pictures of it so here are the two blurry pictures I took on the day. I cut the mat and everything!

I also made Chad's mom and dad a Columbia, SC Temple Sampler. (I did not cut that mat)


On the few occasions when Jackson was released from his cage he made sure to stay out of some peoples way. Here he is hiding in a corner.
That afternoon Chad and the boys went back to the Garden of the Gods (from a different side) and did some rock climbing.

I don't know why Chad and Lance are upside down.


On the 29th Rose and Jim Schroeder drove down from Idaho where they were visiting family. We were so excited to see them! The kids haven't been together for over 2 years now but it only took 3 minutes for everybody to be best buddies again!
Sam and Lance are my favorite dynamic duo.
You would not believe how many adventures they get into.
Grey and Ethan are both at the ages where taking pictures is not cool.
Although Tyler and Erin are years apart, they get the biggest kick out of each other. Erin loves having a 'big' girl (or any girl really!) around to have tea parties and play dollies. And Tyler loves having a slightly too big babydoll or slightly too small girlfriend! Rose was there through my pregnancy with Erin and they have a long history of playing together!

Next time I'll cover the Lights at Temple Square and shopping at the Gateway Mall!

No comments:
Post a Comment