So here is the goal:

We want to move to Logan. We would also like to build a house. All of the houses out here are hideous. And 100 years old. (not in a good way) But, the land out here is crazy expensive too. We found almost 6 acres of land exactly 10 minutes from down town Logan out in the middle of no where. You can see the city off in the distance. (not from this picture) It is beautiful...even buried under six inches of snow, as it is now. You can see the mountains, the river, and stars! But it's also $119,000! So, we're thinking after we've paid off our remaining debt (Baby Steps!!) we'll buy the land and make payments on it for awhile. We'll wait for the housing market to recover and then sell our house and build. I've even picked out the new house! See here.
Sigh. . . it's a nice dream. Not a dream! A GOAL!!!
So in order to facilitate that dream (I mean GOAL) I'm working even harder on my Etsy store. I added some more onesies today. They seem to sell pretty good. Chad is also busy drawing patterns. There are also several babies due at Nucor, so I'll have several blankets to make.


The PB&J is my favorite so far. What's better than Peanut Butter in love!

1 comment:
The onesies are adorable!!!! you might be able to raise the price of them on your store. Have you ever seen the little dresses made from the onesies, where you just sew fabric on to the waste area to create a skirt, that would be super cute if you stitched the top and then added a skirt in a coordinating fabric.
Post a Comment