Hmmmm . . . so. . . we bought a cow. Well, half a cow.
So we needed a freezer. A big freezer. For about 200lbs. of steaks, roast, ground beef. So after some searching in the local paper we found this:


It's a big monster that somebody just wanted to get out of their garage. It's a bit beat up on the outside but it works, and for $50.00 we can hold a whole cow plus some! So we put it in the nasty back room of our garage! Woo Hoo!

Tomorrow I have a baby shower so I put together a matching onesie and burp cloth:
I've also added some items to my etsy shop.


I found a website called Urban Threads that sells modern patterns for machine and hand embroidery and/or clip art. Adios!

3 comments:
cool stuff! I don't know what we'd do w/o our deep freezer!!! We got it several years ago and I just wonder how we ever lived w/o it!!
Embroidery looks great!
Hey! I want one of those onesie burp cloth combos! That is way cute!!! :) I wish we had a place big enough for a deep freezer! I've wanted one for a long time!
Post a Comment