Then we went to the library where we paid our $44.00 fine!(We lost a book for a while.)
Then we went to the grocery store to restock on some essentials. Soap. They were 10 for $10!
After that I realized the rabies tag we also needed was at the vet's not the courthouse...sigh...we'll just get that later. So once we got home I stitched a bit. A very little bit.

Erin had a royal fit so I spent a couple hours trying to calm her down. I think she's working on new teeth and a cold. She hasn't been sleeping well. Lance is playing with a Lego man:
We finally got our half of the cow last night!
Chad has gone out to sell/trade his remote control airplane so he can buy a remote control car and the rest of us are watching Spongebob. (Here he is singing the 'Indoors' song with penny, chip and used napkin and yes, we were singing along.)
It sounds kinda boring in retrospect but it's the most I've been out of the house for ages! Some of our TV shows are re-starting tonight so we're gonna start a fire (in the fireplace), eat some chilie, and watch some Bones!!

1 comment:
I have many days like that!! A lot of little things to get done, that sound so important to anyone else, but it's stuff that has to be done! It's nice at the end of the day to know you've accomplished it all! I love your etsy items and I love SpongeBob!! And I wish our land was that 'expensive'! You'd pay WAY more for that land down here!! We started FU and are loving...hating:) it (it gets harder b/f it gets better right?!)! Buckling down is hard sometimes but it's good!!
Post a Comment