Sunday, February 22, 2009

Etsy For All!!

So a week ago, I thought Erin had broken my camera (that's why there have been no posts). It sounded like it was working but you couldn't see anything in the big window. Finally Chad got to looking at it yesterday and discovered if you hit this little button, the whole think went back to normal!! It was like magic!! The posts will resume as soon as I find something to take pictures of...like some decorating I've been doing. But until then enjoy some of these cool item from Etsy. Maybe I'll make it a weekly or monthly showcase. The name above the picture is the seller.
DUDADAZE :
I think I might start collecting ACEO's. They are small original works of art.
ACEO means:Art card, editions and originals
They are 3.5" x 2.5" cards to frame or just collect.
I usually can't afford regular sizes!
JenMurray:
luckykaerufabric:
I CANNOT get enough of whimsical pigs. Maybe it's an illness.
kristenkswanson:

Beautiful handmade pottery! I love the colors (I'm usually not a big fan of black and white) and I love the subject. Until next time!!

No comments: