That's the name of a little segment cartoon on the Disney channel. The title song is really catchy. Erin and I went to DI again today (I've been ensnared by the siren song of DI) and this is what she found to bring home.

Look what I found! And look at the price on that bad boy! (Yep, one dollar!) It's a pop up castle!


It came with little story books and more paper people to aid in the telling. Who let this thing go?



Here are a few shots of the treasures we came home with yesterday (I know, I should be ashamed). TWO DOLLARS!

A colonial looking salt box. Needs to be dusted.

A colonial looking salt box. Needs to be dusted.
A lacy pillow (ignore my unmade bed).

And a long cut work curtain! Unironed.

Also some holiday themed dishes for my plate shelf.
You remember the basket I bought the day before that? (ashamed, I know) I got some greenery to fill it out. Do you think it looks ok. . .and do you think it looks ok there?

I finished the Valentine's Day wall hanging for my kitchen...just something really simple.
Yesterday it snowed almost all day:

Today when we went to DI, we also stopped at the quilt shop and found a great book of embroidery border patterns.


Now, if you've stuck around this long (woo hoo!) I'll give you a treat. It's a note from the
TOOTH FAIRY!
Grey lost a big back tooth and set it on the table before dinner and then after dinner we couldn't find it. He remembered at bedtime but by then it was gone! So this is the note the Tooth Fairy left him.

3 comments:
Man, everyone scored! Especially Grey! I'm glad y'all are doing good. We are good here. I'm just ready for this baby to be here. Though I still have 7 1/2 weeks to go! So, Shelley, our cousin, from Spanish Fork found me. Here is her blog if you want to look her up. I gave her yours too, I hope that was OK. http://bssbcgoodnight.blogspot.com/ Talk to y'all soon.
I miss DI!!!!! It's probably a good thing I wasn't there or we would have been fighting over several of those items! It all looks great. Want to sell the castle? I'll give you $2.00 for it. That's double your money in a very short time. Love MOM
I'll give ya $3.00 for the castle!! That's an awesome book! looks like you've been finding some good stuff for yourself..I love days like that! Love the toothfairy note!
Post a Comment