Monday night we went out to Ogden and I remembered to bring the camera!We had dinner at BK!



Get that man a Hossenfefer!
Make your best king face!
Then we went to the Mall! Mommy and Erin walked around the New Quilted Bear while the men did manly stores and the Cookie Place. . .yummy!!! Next on our agenda was Joann's. I got the batting I need for my embroidery, a few gifts for Marina in Australia, some crafty magazines, and (finally!) a frame and mat for the Princess and the Pea stitchery.
There was also some tomfoolery:
Although really, I have no comment on the subject...hmmmmmm.
Oh! Before we went down into Ogden we went by the overlook for some amazing views:



Than we went home! It was a good way to spend the evening together.





2 comments:
So cute! It is always fun seeing pictures. Everyone is growing so fast. UH, did you expect anything less than tomfoolery with Chad around???
I love the Burger King photos. Especially Chad. He never looked more regal!!! Love MOM
Post a Comment