Sooooo...we had a really awesome Saturday! It was the annual Nucor Building System Company Picnic! We ate hamburgers and hotdogs and potato salad. We jumped in the bouncy castle and slid down the bouncy slide. We ate ice cream and snowcones. There was also several 'BOOMS!' from the candy cannon! We got to visit some of Chad's work peeps and the kids made some new friends. The weather was perfect: sunny with a slight breeze and lots of trees for shade. There was face painting (we didn't participate) and a great playground (we did participate). Just a really fun family day! So why no pictures? First, I forgot it. Second, someone bought only rechargable batteries and the recharger didn't work so the first point was moot anyway!
But here's a generic photo just to give you a feel:
I really kicked myself for not bringing the camera. . .even if it wouldn't have worked anyway. It really was a fun day and one that highlights the good points of living in Utah.
I finished one of my UFO's and I'm gonna list it on my Etsy site although this little girl is my favorite so far! This is Fancy, as in Fancy Free. Does anyone have ideas for what I can make my other stitcheries (big or small) into?


Well, I'm thinking that's all for now. . . I think Extreme Home Makeover is new tonight!
Have a good evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment