Saturday, September 6, 2008

Of water and things

Yesterday I heard some splashing and splooshing sounds while the boys were at school and when I walked around the corner this is what I found:



She had filled the 'tray' on the ice chest with water and was sticking her head in it...sigh...






Today (being Saturday) I thought I'd take a quick pic of what everyone's doing this morning!



Grey is, of course, on the computer. . .



Lance is playing Bionicles. . .



Erin is playing outside. . .


And Daddy is cuttin' grass. . .


I am blogging.

I also got some crafty goodness finished last night. The first real item for my swap partner in Australia...the Cinderberry Stitches bag. I altered it a bit and put together a needle book/scissors case. Need to sew the edges closed and monogram her initials to the book and it'll be done! I think it turned out quite nice!







































And now a real time update:


Pickin' fallen fruit, and cuttin' more grass...




The End







1 comment:

Pam Koyle said...

Sure fun to see these pictures. It looks like a good Saturday work day. I like your hand work too. Who do you send it to in Australia? Hope Allison is doing better. Pam