Today the mail brought 2 great packages! This is the contents of the first one:

It lists over 500 nursery rhymes and a paragraph or two about the origins of each! 500!
Ok, so here's the obligatory photo of Erin:

We found some hand-me-down clothes from our Koyle Cousins that fit to perfection. Add Grey's cowboy hat and life is gooooooood!
She walked around tipping the hat and saying, "Howdy Pardner"!
Package #2 came all the way from Australia:

Marina (my 'send-to' Stitcher's Angel swap partner) sent me a few quilting/embroidery magazines, a Koala card, and a fat quarter of Koala fabric. Too much fun!! I was so excited!
O.K. I saw this bird in our backyard and thought it was kinda pretty although I don't know what kind of bird it is. Oh, and ignore the old shoe in the background.
And last but not least. . . the picture I had in the kids bathroom got wet and
stained so I sewed a new one. . . this is it.

Again, I just need to frame it and we're good to go!
Oh!!! One more thing!! Remember these??

Oh, I am gettin' that treehouse! Uh, for Erin. . .yeah. . .

2 comments:
Ok Jenn, So does it take you forever to stitch those patterns? Holy cow! You are very talented and your work is beautiful!
Those are some great craft books. Really cute stuff! I totally want that tree house too. I forgot all about them. It must be fun getting mail from different places in the world. It's definitely fall here in Vermont too! I'm surprised it hasn't snowed yet here!!!!
Post a Comment