Today (or rather this evening) to begin our family blogging life I thought I'd just post the pictures I took today.
The Old Man's 'new' car is a BMW...he's loving it, although we
(and when I say we I mean the men of the family)
are missing the Miata.
Erin got to play outside whilst Mommy played in her sewing room.

And here are a few of the fruits of my labor:

I need to mat and frame the Princess and the Pea, and stitch closed the two runners and the wallhangings. Now, I've started my first project for my Stitcher's Angel swap partner. If you like free sewing/embroidery patterns that's the website to visit for the next few weeks (and a few weeks into the past). I'll share pictures as soon as get a bit further into the project. I will admit alot of this blog will be for my embroidery, etc. with dashes of children thrown in.
Welcome to the Koyle Family Blog...hope you enjoy it!


2 comments:
I think it is wonderful. Thanks!!!
Yeah! We have another blogger in the Koyle family! Welcome! We love keeping up with everyone! Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment